• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kies Help

Hi i have a Samsung Galaxy S. I'm trying to run Kies on my Windows 7 32 bit lap top, I can see all the music, photos and videos i have on the phone but as soon as i click contacts it searches for a while then i get the following

"NO RESPONSE FROM DEVICE. REBOOT AND RECONNECT DEVICE. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE IS PROBLEM PERSISTS"

have done all that with no joy. the old Kies used to work ok until i ran the updates, anyone got any ideas please.... thanks.

Hi i have a Samsung Galaxy S. I'm trying to run Kies on my Windows 7 32 bit lap top, I can see all the music, photos and videos i have on the phone but as soon as i click contacts it searches for a while then i get the following

"NO RESPONSE FROM DEVICE. REBOOT AND RECONNECT DEVICE. CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE IS PROBLEM PERSISTS"

have done all that with no joy. the old Kies used to work ok until i ran the updates, anyone got any ideas please.... thanks.

It appears that you could have a compatibility issue. Try going into Windows 7 Control Panel and setting "compatibility mode" for Kies by following this:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones