Kies/Music fail

Last Updated: 2012-10-25 00:34:03
  1. immakitkitty

immakitkitty New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I usually download my music from my computer to my phone via Kies. The last time I did this was probably two weeks ago without any issues.

Now, I've managed to upload a set of songs to my phone but for some reason, they're not showing up on my Music playlist. And I know they've been uploaded for sure because when I try to re-upload those songs, Kies tells me that they've already been uploaded.

In fact, when I go under my "Files" folder, I can clearly see each song in my the "media" subfolder, but I can't find any option to move those songs into my Music playlist. :confused:

Has anyone had this same problem? Or can offer a possible solution? I'd really appreciate any input!

Advertisement
  2. puchasr

puchasr Active Member

I have the same problem I imported a playlist from WMP and Kies. The files get uploadedd to the phone but the player doesnt have the Playlist, I will have to select all the files manually in the phone and add them to a Playlist, Does someone have a method to import a Playlist, that will show in the phone's player?
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Use WinAmp to sync to phone, and they'll show up properly. On the Kies issue, did you trigger a media scan after syncing?