• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kies/Music fail

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and I usually download my music from my computer to my phone via Kies. The last time I did this was probably two weeks ago without any issues.

Now, I've managed to upload a set of songs to my phone but for some reason, they're not showing up on my Music playlist. And I know they've been uploaded for sure because when I try to re-upload those songs, Kies tells me that they've already been uploaded.

In fact, when I go under my "Files" folder, I can clearly see each song in my the "media" subfolder, but I can't find any option to move those songs into my Music playlist. :thinking:

Has anyone had this same problem? Or can offer a possible solution? I'd really appreciate any input!

I have the same problem I imported a playlist from WMP and Kies. The files get uploadedd to the phone but the player doesnt have the Playlist, I will have to select all the files manually in the phone and add them to a Playlist, Does someone have a method to import a Playlist, that will show in the phone's player?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones