• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

arkangeluk

Android Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2010
Does anyone know how to use downloaded books in the kindle app. i bought a cheap book from amazon and it works no problem, but I don't know how to put dld books on the phone. I tried to convert some ebooks (pdf) I think they were and tried to store on phone. they are there on the phone and I can read them as a pdf but want to know how to read them through kindle. any help appreciated
ric

I just went to the amazon store via the kindle app and downloaded a whole load of free books from there. It got me to set up where I wanted the books to be delivered (i.e. the phone!), and now whenever I get another book it gets automatically downloaded to the phone. Now, even if I request a book from my PC, I get the choice to synch it with my phone.

** Edit ** have just re-read your post and realised you mean books that you've already downloaded prior to getting the app. Sorry, can't help here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones