Kirby Tilt and tumble...I think not...(Need help)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Roiyaru, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Roiyaru

Roiyaru Member

Dec 1, 2010
    I have no clue if it's a setting I can fix or just how the phone is in general, but every time I load up any game in my GBA emultor and start playing it feels like I'm playing Kirby Tilt and tumble and it gets old after a while. Everytime I even slightly tilt my phone while playing the game my curser or character moves with it.

If there is a way to fix this, I would love to know how before my phone ends up through a wall or window.

Advertisement

2. Roiyaru

Roiyaru Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Anyone alive out there?

3. Sebnotic

Sebnotic Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2010
    New York City
    ..Have you check the settings?

4. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me
    VIP Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Studying
    Qu
    Checking the settings would be a great idea, I've never used any emulator so I can't help you there.

By the way, one thread is enough. ;) And it might take some time for people to see this and answer, give them a chance!

5. Roiyaru

Roiyaru Member

Dec 1, 2010
    lol yeah, that was an accident. I submitted the first one and my internet crashed so I didn't think it sent when I couldn't find it so I made a new one. D: sorry.

6. Roiyaru

Roiyaru Member

Dec 1, 2010
    But yeah, I've checked the settings and I can't find anything in there about it which is weird. I kind of figured that it wasn't a normal thing and there had to be something in settings about it, but I haven't found anything yet.

7. ParishL31

ParishL31 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Student
    Colorado
    Try checking these settings.

Settings -> Input settings -> Use sensor as -> None

8. Roiyaru

Roiyaru Member

Dec 1, 2010
    lol your the the greatest ever! I'd give you a HUGE hug if that wasn't weird, but your not here anyways. >_< Thanks!