Kit kat t mobile rom

1. tfgraves789

tfgraves789 Member

Hey everyone. Anyone have any luck with t mobile kit kat rom? I successfully flashed the iokp GE 4.4 rom. However, I wasn't to access some of the settings and not everything was able to work. If anyone has a solution or advice it would be much appreciated.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Theres probably a few kit kat roms for the tmo s4. Which one r u talking about? There's one in the UATRG that works, its not touchwiz though.
  3. tfgraves789

tfgraves789 Member

4. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

5. tfgraves789

tfgraves789 Member

Do you remember which rom it was?
  6. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Theres only one in the UATRG. Check out the guide. It may be the same one you tried...it might be a different one.
    tfgraves789 likes this.
  7. SeducedByBacon

SeducedByBacon Well-Known Member

Rather then make another thread Ill just post here :p is there a way to update the prl on this kitkat rom? I've been using it for about 2 days and my signal kinda sucks now haha im on H+?(no idea what that stands for lol) when I'd normally have 4G..I've tried *228 or 5 which ever and it didn't work...any ideas?
  8. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

You should ask the dev about prls and stuff, see what he says. I believe that kit kat rom is from an international phone, made to work with the Tmobile S4. At least thats what I understand because H+ is the international version of 4g.

There are other kit kat roms available, I just haven't tested them. You might want to try them out for yourself.

Good luck.
  9. tfgraves789

tfgraves789 Member

I've had no problem signal wise. I actually get better signal and LTE in a lot more places. However, are you able to access the iokp extras under settings. It force closes whenever I try and open it.
  10. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

There is no prl on GSM devices but you can check the APN settings. You can find them here:
    http://androidforums.com/metropcs-g...cial-metropcs-s4-root-information-thread.html
    ARocker likes this.
  11. stuntiNIN0

stuntiNIN0 Well-Known Member

Instead of making a new thread, can somebody be kind enough to lead me to the latest and most effective KitKat ROM for our SGH M919N? I've looked for a while now but i just cant find a definite answer.
    Really looking for something different and stable. or are allll of the Kitkat roms out so far not reliable?
  12. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

The 4.4 version of CyanogenMod worked well for me and unless im mistaken, now has nightly updates. The link is in the guide.
  13. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

ARocker likes this.
  14. Follow my Thread No more need to flash roms..
    You can get official 4.4.2 touchwiz firmware on the metro s4 Via odin.
    Not metros 4.4.2..but tmobile kit kat release
    Everything works as if it was stock Metro firmware.