• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Raptor_Jesus

On Probation
Apr 6, 2013
www.garda.ir
Hello everyone ...
I purchased this 7-inch tablet about 2 weeks ago ... but unfortunately yesterday I slipped from his hands and broke the touch pad (not the glass above the screen)
I include photos
8cim.jpg

qtzp.jpg

sa4z.jpg

Could you tell me if it exists and where can I find this "glass"? are universal??
if you need any more info just ask.
thank you all.

Parts like touch-screen digitisers are far from universal, but sometimes the same part might be used in several different devices from different manufacturers, given that this is a budget Chinese tablet. However you'd need to know the exact part number, or another device which uses the same part to have any chance of getting the correct part. Which you can sometimes order from Ali Express in China.

Kitech are in Shenzhen, China, and this is their contact info.
Kitech Group eletronics \mobile\phone\ipone moblie\MP3\MP4\Bluetooth
..how good is your Mandarin? And I see they do a whole range of counterfeit products, like "iPhones"... :rolleyes: ...no surprises here.

Reactions: Raptor_Jesus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones