kitkat 4.4.2

1. dcap0187

dcap0187 Well-Known Member

T mobile is rolling out their update which means its only a matter of time before we get ours......I hope.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

3. rangerrob

rangerrob Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your help arocker. Im not ableTo give a donation at this time so I thought a simple thank you for all your work might help. I'm looking forward to all the Great stuff you do. Thanks a ton. Ranger Rob.
  4. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Thanks is more than enough!

Please dont forget that its not just me in here. There are a few knowledgeable peeps that, without them, I couldn't have done what little I did.

Thank them as well :)

Unfortunately my job and life in general has made it difficult to make roms and mods and such. I still have a copy of the deodexed 4.3 that I could never get to boot up. I know that 4.4 is comming but If someone would like to try to mess with it, let me know and ill post it. I think the problem may be the script?? Or possibly the root method I used??
  5. lmario346

lmario346 Well-Known Member

Can you flash a 4.4 ota update from tmobile using Odin
  6. ARocker

ARocker Guides Guide

Most likely, I think some users in this forum have flashed the other older Tmobile tars. Im not aware of a difference.

Ours should be available soon...couple of weeks maybe or just flash the 4.4 Tmobile custom roms that are sure to be available very soon.
  7. rangerrob

rangerrob Well-Known Member

As arocker said it's more than him so thanks to everyone working on this project. I have been here sense my first phone the asend to the admire to the connect to the mobile to s 4 so thanks to all.
  8. Yes guys you can Get offical 4.4.2 on your metro s4 in a short amount of time..
    it is Tmobile FIRMWARE tho.
    I've traveled from xda to here to help out.
    Read my Thread !
  9. You have to flash Tmobile 4.3 UVUEMK2 on your metro s4 first and MOST importantly the same has to be on Stock tmobile 4.3 UVUEMK2
    Then Take The 4.4.2 Ota
    This makes Metro s4 on Tmobile shipped firmware and then you will see the available 379mb.. Ota file for Kitkat4.4.2.
    I've done It and like It .

Senior xda member .
  10. lmario346

What if your device status is custom but not official on tmobile 4.3 ota
  11. lmario346

On 4.3 tmobile firmware
  12. It doesn't matter what u do as long as you hook your phone to Odin and flash uvuemk2 you'll then be literally Tmobile branded and On theyre STOCK firmware only ties you have to Metro is your subscribed to there service .
    That's when u look for the 379mb kit kat ota.
    That will be downloaded it allows you to do this cause it sees your on stock Tmobile firmware
    pulling data from tmobile towers
    M919n= gsm = tmobile.
    We use tmobile data
    We're just metro subscribers.