Knocking Live Video Sharing

Last Updated:

1. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Wondering if anyone running 2.1 tried the Knocking app yet. Just downloaded it but haven't had a chance to check it out for myself yet. Knocking is a live video sharing app that you can get in the white market, and even works between Android and the iPhone with BB and other platform support in the works.

Advertisement
  2. socodef

socodef Well-Known Member

I just got it last night. It works as well as it does on anything else. It lags and the live video jumps around a lot. Not a very clear picture, but a decent app to get the idea across.

3. shante1012

shante1012 Well-Known Member

add me shante1012

4. pwrdvtec1990

pwrdvtec1990 Member

I was running this before 2.1 update and now runningit with the 2.1. Pretty much same performance, just wish it had two way video and audio.

5. vwvapor

vwvapor Well-Known Member

It's garbage compared to the iPhone app. Mine is slow and stutters while my friends with iPhone works extremely smooth. Pretty disappointing.

6. mobileapps

mobileapps Member

What are the features that you have in Knocking Live Video Sharing App.. @vwvapor You can try with some other video sharing application for your iphone as you are saying that the application is not working well with your iphone.... :)

If you found anything suites well with your iphone don't forget to ping me in any situvations... HE HE HE... have a great time with all