• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kolobok (beta) - new puzzle/action

vladimir_sas

Jul 22, 2010
Hi guys,

I want to introduce a new game by us (Creative Mobile). If you remember the last time I posted here you would expect an action/shooter, but this time we've come up with a puzzle game (with a bit of running and shooting though), and it's just been uploaded to the Market.

The protagonist of the game is a cheerful yellow guy who 1) looks like this --> :) 2) goes by a strange name 3) is made of dough 4) needs to pass through a forest full of innocent-looking creatures who want eat him just because they can.
Even though our guy has no arms, he can move objects to block enemies' paths, spit at them and push them into water and walk over them to get to the other side, etc :)

This is a BETA version and it will take a lot (A LOT!) of polishing before we release the full game, but we want to hear from you first. The beta is free (obviously) and we're going to make the full game free as well.

Last time the guys here were amazing and provided lots of valuable feedback when we were working on Overkill, and I'm really looking forward to your comments.

Here is the QR code:
img.php

and the AppBrain link if you prefer it

edit: forgot to say that this beta has 25 levels (I have completed 19 or 20 so far), the full game will have 100 levels

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 62
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 99
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 69
  • screen4.jpg
    screen4.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 50

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones