• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Korean Line of Android Action Figures Ready for all Sorts of Action

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
The Koreans seem to have a zany sort of affection for our favorite little green man. Don’t believe me? Check out these commercials, and while you’re at it this one too. Now check out this lineup of Android action figures complete with all sorts of accessories to make this robot do just about whatever you [...]

More...

I have one of these. It came with two 2" androids with a tiny one that goes on a keychain. One is skiing and can be used to hold a phone (though I think my N1 in Otterbox case would be a bit too much for it) and the other is the pose able one with lots of accessories and stickers to customize. I got mine through eBay at $30 which was a bit much, but definitely something for someone that wants a figure that's more unique and customizable than the Andrew Bell ones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones