Kudos to HTCGeneral

Last Updated:

1. FramCire

FramCire Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 4, 2010
    I sent them an email with a short list of problems I have been having. None are so bad that I can not live with them, but I wanted some answers. Here are the answers:

Battery Problem: they suggested bump charging (checking 3rd party apps and turning off bluetooth and wifi when not using). I have replied that I tried it once but the battery is still a disappointment.

Call quality: they suggested updating PRL (*228 option 2) I have tried it but havent tested it yet.

Bluetooth: My Motorola H710 doesnt work. Noone can hear me on it. They told me how to clear and retry but it didn't work. He said they didnt have a list of devices that work, so I was a little disappointed.

Signal strength: He said they are investigating and expect to have an update to deal with it at some time.

Anyway, I found him to be honest, offer some answers (most I had found here anyway), but more importantly, very prompt. I had tried to sneak in a question about the Froyo timetable but he said a standard "you will be notified" line (as expected).

So, Kudos to HTC for a thorough reply to my inquiry.

2. jj3699

jj3699 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    Wow HTC that I very impressive, thanks sharing FramCire
  3. veloslave

veloslave Banned

Apr 29, 2010
    I bought myself a H710... sweet deal at Newegg (Newegg ROCKS!) and it was a complete flop... people would say that I cut in and out and that they couldn't hear me. Called Newegg... they had a new one at the doorstep a couple of days later and... yup, you guessed it, same thing. Returned both.

BTW... the H700 which you can buy at eBay for easily under $20.00 works perfectly. It was my old earbud and I was looking for a replacement/backup that would be more stylish when I bought my H710. Fail. Back to the old trusty H700.