Kurio 7 - 'Unfortunately, Launcher has stopped.'

1. PCynic

PCynic New Member

Ladies and Gents,

I'm currently a very frustrated owner of a Kurio 7 Tablet as the 'Launcher' Application refuses to run, and feels the need to continually remind me every time I close the notification. (The pop up literally won't stop from the second I turn the device on!)

From what I understand the 'Launcher' application is what makes all the menus and user interface (i.e: home page) work.

I've tried restarting the tablet, I've reset to factory settings, I cleared all the data from within the 'Recovery Mode' menu, all to no avail.

Has anyone come across this before and / or have a solution that they would be so kind to share with me? As I'm currently pulling my hair out trying to get it sorted for the kids.

All suggestion and help greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

PCynic

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Hi PCynic, sorry you're having issues with the tab.

Unfortunately, if you've factory reset and you're still having issues, that could potentially point to something within the stock ROM being corrupted and not something you could easily fix yourself.

Is there an option to check for software updates? It would normally be located in Settings -> About Phone/Tablet.
    mikedt likes this.