Kyocera Event Stuck !

1. Help ! My Kyocera Android device will not boot up . It goes into the virgin mobile bootlogo screen and it freezes there. ive factory reset but it says E: Cannot load volume \misc!

Advertisement
  2. SolApathy

SolApathy Cleverness is not wisdom Guide

Hello and welcome to android Forums. My name is SolApathy & I will be assisting you with your question submitted through the guest “ask a question” service! We would like to welcome you to our forums; we look forward to assisting you today!

Unfortunately this is a known issue with the Kyocera Event and in order to resolve it the phone needs to be exchanged. Kyocera is aware of this issue, and if you are within the manufacturer’s warranty they will exchange the phone. Here is a link to their website: Support / Contact | KYOCERA

I hope this answer has assisted you with your issue! Please note that if you have any questions you can easily resubmit another question using the same “ask a question feature” and one of our staff experts will quickly assist you. If you prefer to have an interactive response please feel free to register with android forums. It is free and we have a wonderful community that is dedicated to helping each other with any questions you may have!

Register today!<----Link
  3. starrz

starrz Member

I have the same problem with mine, so there is nothing that I can do to fix it? I call them and they said unless I pay $50 to start my phone back up then I could not get the replacement. I lost all of my son's pic and the video of his first laugh that I will never get to hear again. that was the first time ever he laugh and I wanted to keep it forever and now it is gone. the fist person I talked to said I didn't have to pay and they ask me for my address to send the new phone to and I gave it to them and they told me I will get it 2 to 3 working days , so what do I do I sit here everyday and wait for the mail man nothing next day same thing next day same thing so I called to find out what happen to my phone I was going the and they said that there was nothing in the computer about me getting my replacement phone then I talk to the manager and he told me pay $50 or you don't get the phone, that was so rude if you ask me, it was like he was saying he didn't care if I lost all my pic's or videos, they did nothing but lie to me. I was very hurt by this whole thing.