Kyocera hydro system recovery?

1. ringostarr1

ringostarr1 Active Member

I rooted my hydro and installed beats audio but now my sound does not work and my network went away it says no network and i have no bars!! and i dont know what to do any ideas!?

Advertisement
    :
    FlamingxTurtle likes this.
  2. Pappy62

Pappy62 Well-Known Member

I was afraid of something like this happening... without a working recovery like CWM.
    At this point, the only thing I can suggest is to do a factory reset. :(
    Let us know if you need any help doing it.

To all that want to root on the Hydro - it might be best to wait until one of us figures out how to get a working recovery on this phone.
    I've been trying for days now, and quite frankly, I'm in over my head on this one.

Give it some time.... someone will crack it soon enough. We've waited this long... a little longer won't hurt. ;)
    ringostarr1 likes this.
  3. ringostarr1

how do i do that do you mean factory reset button in the settings? ive tried that n no success i tried taking out the root with ES file explorer and succeeded but no help at all with the problem!
  4. ringostarr1

Thank you for the info though i appreciate it !!
  5. Pappy62

Hold the volume down and power button at the same time.
    Try that and let us know.
  6. ringostarr1

i tried that with the phone on and it took a screenshot and with the phone off in does not turn on at all when i try the volume down and power button although wen i turn it on and then hold the volume down and power button it shows the white kyocera screen then the boost screen and then it restarts and takes me back to the white screen and isn't there a way to use the kyocera system pull to fix it?
  7. Pappy62

Turn your phone off. Then press and hold both volume down and power buttons for at least 10 seconds... select "wipe data/factory reset"
  8. ringostarr1

will that erase everything in my sd card??? and another question isnt that the same as using factory reset in the phones settings?
  9. ringostarr1

i still wonder why my sound doesnt work even google voice typing it says audio error and shows ! that in a yellow symbol
  10. Pappy62

It shouldn't... but to play it safe (I would), pull your SD card after you turn it off. (before you factory reset the phone)

Sounds like something that Beats Audio did. It should work again after you reset.
    ringostarr1 likes this.
  11. ringostarr1

well thank you anniedroid your a big help!! im going to give it a try! and when i installed it beats audio said when you uninstall this it will erase the beats notification icon not the drives and i didnt get that part
  12. Pappy62

A factory reset should overwrite the BA drivers.
    Have you reset yet?
  13. ringostarr1

yes and it says E:cannot load volume/misc and it took long to restart!! and the volume goes up and down now but still the same no sound and it says no service in about phone it says hardware version NV fail and Baseband version Unknown but still no success
  14. ringostarr1

it keeps turning off and on and off and on and its crazy!!
  15. Pappy62

Pull the battery, let it sit for a bit, and then try to boot again
  16. Pappy62

From Kyocera's website;

"BRING UP THE SYSTEM RECOVERY TOOL

1. Remove the battery and return it after 1 minute.
    2. Press and hold the volume down button (at the left side of the phone) then press and hold the power button. Wait for the front keys to light up and the Kyocera screen to appear. Release the buttons after that (you will see a large Android icon with the System Recovery Tool).
    3. There will be three options on the screen; Reboot System Now, Wipe Data/Factory Reset, Wipe Cache Partition.

RESET THE PHONE

Wipe Cache Partition

1. Press the volume down button until
  17. ringostarr1

ok im doing that also the phone does not open and messaging does not open now but when is able to get signal i receive calls and cannot pick up and the LED keeps flashing like if i were getting a call and i have to reboot the phone to make it go away also if i put it in airplane mode i cannot undo it it does not give me the option and i reboot it and it has it i press airplane mode off and it supposedly turns it off but i still have airplane mode on
  18. ringostarr1

19. ringostarr1

:( i think im going to have to wait till a working recovery comes up its the same still it didnt work i still got the errors and no service in the bottom
  20. jmz

jmz Well-Known Member

Did you install it all to /system? If so you are screwed without a lot of work. This is why if you don't even know how to factory reset a phone you shouldnt be pushing anything at all to system
  21. ringostarr1

i knew how to system recovery but i diddnt understand the instructions n yes to system it said it would change the sound drive n thats pretty mucch wat happened now nun wit sound works n it takes a while to get cellular signal
  22. ringostarr1

and it doesn't look like there will be a recovery anytime soon right!!?
  23. silentrage40

silentrage40 Member

hey help me plz i cant make calls or recieve them it just stops my service
  24. jmz

jmz Well-Known Member

What did you do
  25. silentrage40

silentrage40 Member

same as above installed beats audio