Kyocera Rise, pisses me off.Support

1. Demineaux

Demineaux Member

Hello people, I posted in the "Introductions" section of the forum, but then read that it is not for support so I posted here. I hope someone can help, and thank you in advance.

As I said in the quote, please do not suggest a factory reset. I've done it twice, one that also erased the SD card.

Advertisement
  2. cooldudezach

cooldudezach Well-Known Member

Well, first off you obviously need to do a facto- kidding.

There was somebody else a week or so ago who had a bad keyboard, so maybe you fall into the same category. Most likely it is a hardware issue, and you'll need to replace the phone. I could be wrong though. Can you return it to where you bought it for a replacement?

EDIT:
    Also, HI! Welcome to the forums. Even with the quirks that the Rise has, I still love it. I'm one of the guys trying to get CWM Recovery working on the Rise/Hydro, and hopefully we're -this- close to something. Hope to see you around, and good luck with the problems.
    Demineaux likes this.
  3. db2

db2 Well-Known Member

Definitely call VM and tell them what's happening, they'll send you a new warranty phone gratis then all you have to do is send them the bad one. They'll include an envelope to do this, won't cost you anything.

Plus you get to keep the sdcard, they only want the phone part itself back.
  4. sneaky_1

sneaky_1 Well-Known Member

I agree, return that bad boy. It shouldn't be having this issue, especially after two days. I have had zero problems with mine, it has been as nice upgrade from the slider. Hopefully you get as good one this time.

And welcome to the forums. :)
    Demineaux likes this.
  5. Demineaux

Demineaux Member

Thanks for the replies guys, I thought I would have to be phoneless for 3 weeks while I shipped it back and got a new one. I'm gonna call them tomorrow morning. The next one I hope will be without fault. As a token of my appreciation, thanks have been given. Peace guys.