• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Labyrinth Lite

Ageless Stranger

Android Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2008
I have to say that the Labyrinth Lite game on the market is one of the best games on the G1 so far. Im a fond fan of Bonsai Blast, and the two are on par with each other in terms of quality and game play.

If you don't know the game, it is a wooden maze game with a metal ball. You use the accelerometer to tilt the board, navigating the ball around the maze being careful not to drop the ball into one of the many holes that lie in wait. The full version contains over 800 levels, while the demo on the market only has 10, but you can make your own.

You might have seen this game on the iPhone, and you will be correct in thinking that it is the *same* game by the *same* developers.

iPhone software being ported to Android, a sign of things to come.

My verdict on this game: 8/10

-1 point for no sound

I hear the next features will be sound, and vibrating feedback when you plop your ball in the hole

I'm getting in to Tilt Mazes right now, it uses a maze, walls and a metal ball but that is where the similarity ends. Tilt Mazes makes use of your brain rather than your co-ordination skills.

Right now I have two more levels to complete before I have finished the game. While it doesn't look half as good as Labyrinth Lite it is twice as addictive

Upvote 0
I'm getting in to Tilt Mazes right now, it uses a maze, walls and a metal ball but that is where the similarity ends. Tilt Mazes makes use of your brain rather than your co-ordination skills.

Right now I have two more levels to complete before I have finished the game. While it doesn't look half as good as Labyrinth Lite it is twice as addictive

I just started playing Tilt Mazes yesterday. Very addictive indeed. I'm about halfway through all the levels. Wish there was a way to create levels for this. Or maybe random generated levels.
Also, I find it easier to play with the trackball instead of the accelerometer.

Upvote 0
I just started playing Tilt Mazes yesterday. Very addictive indeed. I'm about halfway through all the levels. Wish there was a way to create levels for this. Or maybe random generated levels.
Also, I find it easier to play with the trackball instead of the accelerometer.

I prefer to swipe the screen to move the ball

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones