• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lack of posting

The carrier forums were AWOL from the main page for a while which made them hard to find
Yeah, for the first day after the update the main page didn't link to any carrier forum so the only way to access them was to go in your post history or search.

If you find any bugs post them here :)

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0
I'm still here actually just switched my note 4 to metro byod today!

Things are pretty slow since metro got bought out from tmob now you can just bring better phones and everyone has fast speed so there isn't anything to "look forward to guess..
I think the main questions went from what good phones are on metro became...can I use this on metro

Upvote 0
I'm still here actually just switched my note 4 to metro byod today!

Things are pretty slow since metro got bought out from tmob now you can just bring better phones and everyone has fast speed so there isn't anything to "look forward to guess..

+ Pi!

Chunks of gold Still make it out of the screen here.
Just this month I found a harder to find method that got me back my tether and all is glorious once again.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Upvote 0
I don't want to make a separate thread, hopefully someone will help.

Just got the F60, i love it. So long F6 and your sorry lack of storage! However, I accidentally deleted quick memo (that screenshot tool). Anyone know how to get it back?

Also, metro block it isn't working. I keep getting a prompt that says,

"unfortunately we could not complete your request. Please ensure your phone is properly registered in the network."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Will a mod please clean my posts up?

This new layout is taking some getting used to.

Also, I took my phone to the metro store and he told me I can't get quick memo back short of doing a factory reset. I don't buy it.

Then he tried to tell me about block-it that maybe Metro was working on the app, but I don't buy that either. It works fine up until the day I switched phones ever since I got the new phone I keep getting that error message.

Upvote 0
I don't want to make a separate thread, hopefully someone will help.

Just got the F60, i love it. So long F6 and your sorry lack of storage! However, I accidenally deleted quick memo (that screenshot tool). Anyone know how to get it back?

Also, metro block it isn't working. I keep getting a prompt that says,

"unfortunately we could not complete your request. Please ensure your phone is properly registered in the network."

Also, Metro Block It isn't working. I told them I wanted to keep it bbut it won't open. I keep getting a prompt that says

"unfortunately we could not complete your request. Please ensure your phone is properly registered in the network.
So you went from lack of storage... To lack of storage unless metro version has more than the boost version.

Upvote 0
Well, I did a factory reset on my phone to get back the quick memo plus that I had deleted.

My contacts didn't get transferred over. No matter what I do or how I try to import them, I can't get them back. A lot of phone numbers that I have no means of replacing. Now I really don't know what to do.
They aren't tied to your Google account?

Upvote 0
they are. I used the same email for my new phone as I had on my last one. Once I had everything switched over, I went to my old phone and manually deleted the contacts. Later, I did a factory reset on my new phone to try to get back the quick memo function that I had accidentally deleted. When my phone came back on, my contacts were never imported, they were all gone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones