LagSupport

Last Updated:

1. tiger2791

tiger2791 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have had this phone for a week and it is extremely laggy. I was wondering if there is anything I can do for this. It is mostly lagging when I go to text. I am pretty new with this type of phone so if there is any tricks or anything I should know about it please do tell. Also to fix the lag please be very clear in the instructions thank you =]

Advertisement
  2. nedamdam

nedamdam Well-Known Member

Which android version are you running?
    Settings >>> About phone (if I remember correctly)

And you can do something about the lag. (Installing a diffferent home is always a good start but for next instructions the version is needed) Dunno what you mean with text :p (am not english) but if its the messaging app from htc, use some alternative like handcent from the market. If its the keyboard, try again some alternative :) (better keyboard, swift key, swype etc)

3. ticho

ticho Well-Known Member

One important trick is to resist installing every shiny application you find on the Market, and whenever you can, always install unknown apps one at a time, so that you have time to evaluate its impact on your phone. Some apps are very badly written and will increase energy consumption from battery, or affect phone performance (and interface responsiveness).

4. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

Thousands of text messages is also known to lag the device