1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Lagfix and Quadrant ScoreSupport

1. redsox21

redsox21 Member

I have a froyo Captivate with the RyanZa lagfix but the highest score i have ever gotten was 1980 and i average around 1600. Why is this? I read allt he time that people get 2200 to 2500 on their scores and I dont get this. I know some are using different kernels but ive read where some just have the Lagfix. Any suggestions to make my captivate as fast as possible(besides a new kernel because im not that advanced, unless you can give good instructions). Please and thank you.

Advertisement
  2. CaCHooKa Man

CaCHooKa Man Well-Known Member

quadrant scores are useless
  3. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

CaCHooKa Man is correct. The way Quadrant works results in a meaningless, artificially-inflated number when run with certain lag-hacks because of the way they buffer reads/writes.

I'd be less-concerned with some pointless benchmark number, and more concerned with making sure you're keeping full backups of all your data since all the laghacks out there make your device much more susceptible to something going horribly wrong. Let me ask you: how much do you understand of what OCLF is actually doing to your phone when you click that button?