Lagging: Video, Game, TextGeneral

1. djy7

djy7 New Member

A friend of mines recently downloaded Launcher Pro on my Galaxy S2 and ever since then, I noticed that the games and videos do not run as smoothly as before. With games, there are no pauses, but the display does not run smoothly. As for videos, every 3-5 seconds, it will pause for a split second. The audio keeps on running, but the screen pauses. I thought it was an issue with the internet connection, but I am afraid it is not because I download shows and watch them on my phone. It happens to both streamed and downloaded videos.

I also noticed a lag when it comes to opening text messages that were just received. To be specific, it happens when it goes from the list of people you have text messaging to the actual "chat room" you are having with someone. The screen moves from right to left in a very jittery fashion.

Does anyone else have the same issue? My friend has no issues with his and his is only about a week older than my S2. Is it better to just delete Launcher Pro and reloaded it? If yes, can someone please tell me how to download it? I am still in the process of learning how to use the phone.

Advertisement