Landscape DockAccessories

Last Updated:

1. cartisdm

cartisdm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

While in the VZW store over the weekend I briefly saw a dock for the DINC. I have a BB Storm right now and they make a beautiful dock station which I keep by my bed. It's great because all I gotta do is rest it in there and the Clock appear and it goes right into Bedside mode (phone calls only, no flashing LED, etc.).

Now that I've decided on getting the DINC I haven't seem to come across that dock anywhere. They only thing I see is this ugly Portrait "stand" which still requires you to manually plug in the charger. Lame.

Anyone have that verizon one they sell in the store? Do you like it/does it look sharp?

Advertisement
  2. heffe2001

heffe2001 Well-Known Member

Did you actually physically SEE one, or just a picture of one advertising it? Most of what I've read says the landscape docks have been delayed or discontinued due to technical problems.

I ordered one of the portrait dock/stands, since it has the external battery charger built in, as I plan on running 2 batteries with my DInc.

3. cartisdm

cartisdm Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hmm...now I'm trying to remember. I only saw a box and it was behind other cases and stuff. But I remember it specifically because as soon as I saw it, I thought to myself, "Oh good, they have one of these. I want to do the same thing I do now w/ my blackberry storm!" Then I put it back on the shelf assuming I could just find it again later.

So they are really keeping all aspects of the DINC hard to get aren't they? This sucks, I need a new phone :(

4. Ecks

Ecks Well-Known Member

Seidio canceled their dock as well, and now with the extended battery from verizon, they'll need a one-dock-fits-all model.