Landscape HomescreenSupport

Last Updated:

1. droid x noob

droid x noob New Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know if this is like a default option but i've found thet my X's entire OS goes into landscape mode, including app tray, browser, apps, everything. I haven't downloaded any apps that do this and while its in this mode it wont rotate back to portrait. The only way I could change it back is by rebooting. I haven't found a way to voluntarily recreate this, it just happens, maybe by a certain combination of keys,but I'd like to know how to recreate this.

I'm sure its probably really obvious so forgive me for my obliviousness

Advertisement
  2. droid x noob

still can't figure it out, and it doesn't mention it in the user guide nor anywhere else online that i can find

3. jcl945

jcl945 Member

Try downloading Launcher Pro from the market. I had the same problem, and this fixed it for me, plus my home screen looks and works better.

4. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

Have you used DockRunner? I noticed when I installed DockRunner, it made the phone stay in media mode or whatever it is so the screen would always rotate to horizontal because of it.

5. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

from what i can tell the stock version will not allow the home screen to go landscape. Once i loaded GDE and a few other launchers they all will go landscape with the home screens. Why I do not know but that is the way it is.

6. droid x noob

i just downloaded it and i must say i am very impressed, although i lose some widget accesability