Lane Splitter Game Install Failure.General

Last Updated:

1. Stevie D

Stevie D Well-Known Member

As an avid Motorcyclist I've been trying hard to get this great looking Motorcycle Game LANE SPLITTER, installed on my Optimus S.

The Install starts normally with the complete download, yet fails after about 10 seconds into the actual installation, I get an "INSTALLATION UNSUCCESSFUL" warning. Clicking on the Warning I get, "! Installation Error - Couldn't Install on USB Storage or SD Card"

Verified that's there's more then enough room for this game.....

I've tried installing this about a dozen times, or more. I also tried all the usual things like updating the PRL, Profile and Firmware. I even went as far as a Factory Reset to try and find out what's fragging this install. Still no Joy!. Plus, This game was the Very First App I tried to install after the Factory Reset.

SO....... I was wondering if anyone has had any success or failure with this game, or even willing to give it a try.

Advertisement
  2. Stevie D

Stevie D Well-Known Member

After Doing a Google Search, I found a solution that was for different apps on different phones. All I have to do now is UNMOUNT THE SD CARD while doing App Updates or trying to install an App that gives me trouble installing.