Language setting problem. helpSupport

1. linney222

linney222 New Member

I don't know much about technology so please bear with me.

So I just got my note3 and my language is set as English. Now I turned on the Korean-keyboard so I can read and send korean texts and emails etc.

The problem I am having is that when I go to the music app, the phone does not recognize korean and it is all "broken down", therefore; it's been difficult to play my Korean music!

If I go and change my language to Korean, phone seems to recognize all my Korean songs and I am able to read it. But I want my phone to be set in ENGLISH not Korean because I am not fluent in Korean.

Is there an app that I could download to prevent this problem? Perhasp, I just need to change a few setting options?

Please help! Thank you so much for your help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi linney222 and welcome to Android Forums. I'm betting it's one or another as far as language goes. Not saying you are asking the impossible but most people will be affluent in one language or another and not desire the phone to be bi-lingual.

I hope another will jump in with some help for you.
  3. linney222

linney222 New Member

Thanks for your response. I ddidn't have this problem with my iphone so hopefully I can figure something out. I will wait and see if someone can help me out! Thanks !