• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light

Just posted in the "What Are You Currently Playing" thread, and I would say yes, pick it up!

I've been a fan of Tomb Raider since the first game, and even though I quite enjoyed the likes of Anniversary and Underworld I will admit things had gotten a bit lacklustre. This game is a saving grace though, its absolutely puzzle and challenge ridden! You'll find yourself going back and replaying each level to collect all the relics available or complete the various challenge tombs. There's even mini challenges that you receive upon entering certain areas (such as complete this large scale puzzle in < 8 mins, roll this ball to x area etc).

Only thing I can't comment on is the multiplayer, got nobody to play it with locally and online co-op won't drop until the PSN/PC versions are released next month. If that's a big thing for you, you might want to wait till then.

Upvote 0
Just posted in the "What Are You Currently Playing" thread, and I would say yes, pick it up!

I've been a fan of Tomb Raider since the first game, and even though I quite enjoyed the likes of Anniversary and Underworld I will admit things had gotten a bit lacklustre. This game is a saving grace though, its absolutely puzzle and challenge ridden! You'll find yourself going back and replaying each level to collect all the relics available or complete the various challenge tombs. There's even mini challenges that you receive upon entering certain areas (such as complete this large scale puzzle in < 8 mins, roll this ball to x area etc).

Only thing I can't comment on is the multiplayer, got nobody to play it with locally and online co-op won't drop until the PSN/PC versions are released next month. If that's a big thing for you, you might want to wait till then.

I think I just might do that then. Thanks for the tip.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones