Larger contact shortcut icon

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by djnonsense, Apr 1, 2010.

1. djnonsense

djnonsense New Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Is there a way to get larger shortcut icons for contacts? I would like for one of my contacts to have a larger pic for the shortcut.

Advertisement
  2. djnonsense

djnonsense New Member

Apr 1, 2010
  3. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Corporate & Securties Attorney
    Wilmington, DE
    You can make any icon pretty much as big as you want in Sweeter Home 2.

4. icecold

icecold Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2009
    WI
    You can set up each tray to have different icon size if you so desired, but that is the joys of SH2 and its customization.

5. (G)

(G) Well-Known Member

The app "Car Dock" creates a screen that has very large icons on it -- 6 fill the screen. It's ideal for driving when you need to tap an icon but the car's bouncing too much to be accurate.

6. nickdclements

nickdclements Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Contact Widget by Ricardo Lecheta has big icons, filling the full square with the contacts picture. The screen shot shows it with with a smaller icon and the name or number below however, but on my droid, it just shows the picture, with no visible option to display the name below (tho there is a box to enter one, so not completely sure) -- my favroit feature however is that you can configure the widget to link directly to the contacts "contact page" which is what i was originally looking to do, after this function was changed within the stock contact shortcuts, after the last system update.