1. HUGE Androidforums.com UPDATE! Learn what's new (and download the new app!)
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas Bulbasaur Nest Hunting! Great game tips/info inside!

Last Updated:

1. ReaperNM

ReaperNM Member This Topic's Starter

Hello Fellow Trainers:

I have fallen into the addiction that is Pokémon Go :)! Being that I once used to play games professionally, Now I "Gotta Catch'em All" :)!

So I've found that nest spawns are the best/most reliable way to quickly gather enough of one type of Pokémon(with the rare chance to catch evolved types as well) to evolve them into their strongest evolution! A nest spawn is where, when you open your nearby tracking list you'll see multiple of the same Pokémon! It's Always a great ideal to keep track of those locations, because you will always find multiple of that Pokémon in that certain spot!

Commons like Pidgey's, Rattata, Zubat Paras, and Weedles don't count because they're Everywhere in Bunches. Now when you find the 4 starter Pokémon that everyone loves Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Pikachu, the semi-rare ones like, Vulpix, Nidorina/Nidorino, Ghastly, Machop, and Exeggcute, or the rare ones like Clefairy, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Voltorb, or Magmar in groups of 3 or more at the same time, then you've stumbled on a nest!

Which means that type of Pokémon will always continue to spawn there with varying times of 15, 30, 45 or 60 mins. And usually stay for about 10 to 15 mins, then they despawn. Rinse and Repeat. I've found that sometimes(a lot at night) the respawn times vary, sometimes it gets longer, and seldom times its shorter, usually depending on the type of Pokémon. But it always stays between the times I listed, sometimes ya just have to wait an hour when ya usually only wait 15 mins. One more thing, Nests for Super rare or Evolved Pokémon, like Snorlax Lapras, Charizard, Gyarados, and Dragonite are Very Very rare so far I've seen None for those Pokémon I just mentioned! They might not even exist seeing how the Pokémon themselves are so rare!

Okay now the problem I've run into is I can't find a Bulbasaur nest spawn anywhere near Las Vegas(My home town obviously) :(. So I'm in need of some help trainers, if anyone has found a spot where they Always find at least 2/3 or more Bulbasaur then you have probably found a nest, and I will be your best friend if you would let me in on it's location :):):)! Preferably one within 50 miles of Las Vegas. I've already traveled to a couple states for different reasons, and of course I sought their local Pokémon while I was there, especially since every region has their own lists of what's "rare" or not! But I've always kept forgetting to get into a Bulbasaur nest :(!

Obviously I'm always on the lookout for Any semi rare or rare Pokémon's nest spawn, so any locations would be a great help. Actually I'd love to hear ANY location from anywhere, its a great fact to know...Just in case :)! And in-turn I'll give you the location to a few rare nests that I have been using! BTW Here's a photo of a full nests, but you usually only find them with 3/4, but sometimes only 2, sometimes a crazy 6, so yeah it varies. Thanks for the help trainers! Catch'em All!!! :)!
    Bulbasaur Nest.png

Advertisement
    dontpanicbobby likes this.
  2. jlpupo

jlpupo New Member

plenty of bulbasaurs at silverado park in silverado ranch.

3. Styly

Styly Member

Squirtle nest @ Peter's Canyon, Orange County, CA (nr Peter's Canyon Regional Park gym)
    - spawning around every 2 mins

Onix nest @ New York Stock Exchange (nr Wooden Gates gym)
    - spawning 3 at a time
    (lots of Psyducks and Magikarps there's too)

got any nests for me?

4. Styly

Styly Member

also, can confirm that after an hour in Silverado Ranch, it is NOT a Bulbasaur nest.. not even 1