Last day for the epic and i

Last Updated:

1. JUSTQUAN2

JUSTQUAN2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yea, tomorrow i will be moving to vzw. had fun with my epic and besides the flaws i do recommend the phone for display happy users. colors made me high every time lol. no phone is perfect so no real complaints. personally it is way to light in the hand. would like to thank all my fellow phone geeks, nerds and obsessed people for all the assistance.

find me over in the droid 2 section for now. =)

add on: im not selling, will be re-boxed just in case i need to run back to it along with the evo. for research purposes of course, guinea pigs are always useful.

Advertisement
  2. KoukiFC3S

KoukiFC3S Well-Known Member

Enjoy, but why not get the X?

3. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Any particular reason you're moving to Big Red?

4. JUSTQUAN2

@ kouk... that picture is hilarious! i didnt want the droid x, 100% touch screens are just not for me. plus i feel i am past the point of a huge screen, i dont view many movies via phone like i used too. i am an old school sms'er. at times i find myself in the middle of a reply flickin up the screen. i done it many time in the past month with the epic. i really think i cause the slight wobble on the device(epic) with all the texting. since i received the phone and the # was ported til now i have sent 14k messages.

5. JUSTQUAN2

@ android... besides service inside my home no real reason. just had a phone somewhat close to the epic. hard to leave it cause yea once you have it, you do kinda look down your nose at other mediocre devices. the cam i forgot to mention worked great for me but then again im not a camera buff. also i just refuse to go back to att, no more iphones, one is enough for me lifetime. droid and windows fo life!!!

6. akular1

akular1 Member

The droid pro will be out by mid november...right at the time your 30 day period will be over with verizon to switch phones. It will be indentical to the droid 2, but will have a 1.3HGHZ processor and faster functionality overall. Not to mention world phone capabilities. I would try and go back to your original provider and wait for a month or so ...so that you would be within the window with verizon to switch over to the droid pro (30 day exchange) ...just my thoughts

Andy

7. rasstar

rasstar Well-Known Member

Have fun paying more for less. You can have Sprint send you an airave if you have poor coverage in your home.

8. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

How do airaves work? I get pretty poor reception in my house and would love to have that fixed...

9. YaBoiD

YaBoiD Well-Known Member

Check it out. Works great for me.
    Link: AIRAVE