Last few days my Incredible has turned into a POS...Support

Last Updated:

1. MrBigFeathers

MrBigFeathers Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm not sure what the deal is. I haven't installed any new apps or changed anything about the phone. The last week or so my hone now reboots about 10 times a day on its own and with the speedtest.net app I get an average of 50kbps down and 1.2mbps up. I've done *228 numerous times. It takes about 10 min to download a 1MB app from the market.

Anyone else seeing anything similar? I have had the phone since May 3rd and it has been perfect until now.

Advertisement
  2. RaeRae

RaeRae Member

Perhaps you downloaded a faulty application? If so, try to uninstall the last few you downloaded and see if it changes anything, otherwise you may have to format your phone.

3. MrBigFeathers

Yeah I was gonna try the wipe, but I wanted to see if anyone else had seen any issues. I haven't installed an app for over a month and it just started last week. I downloaded a couple apps today just to see how long they would take to pull down.

4. MrBigFeathers

Well, I just wiped it and it didn't help at all. Oh well.

5. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

Man that is odd. Just for a goof, try switching out the SD card. If that, nor a wipe got you back to some semblance of normal, a return is imminent.

6. MrBigFeathers

Yeah I booted up without the SD card and no luck. Guess I'm gonna need to return it. I really don't understand, 6 days ago it was fine.