1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Last.FM 'my library' glitch? Your thoughts plz

Last Updated:

ANDROIDDOESAPPS.com New Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 30, 2010
    OK, so I am a big fan of the last.fm, pandora and slacker apps! But I think I am experiencing a bug in last.fm and wanted your thoughts...

I have added about 55 artists to my library in both last.fm and pandora BUT when I use the "my library" in last.fm i basically get repeats of my previously 'liked' tracks, over and over, I GET VERY LITTLE NEW CONTENT! and its very frustrating! and this app has to be glitching up because...

In Pandora, with the same artists chose, quick mix gives me an awesome mix of new content from all the artists I previously chose...

last.fm simply isn't mixing my library of previously chosen artists but for example, if I choose Pearl Jam radio, I get mix content of Pearl Jam and similar artists

I am a fan of randomizing my music, so 'quick mix' (pandora) and 'my library' (last.fm) is what I want... and truth be told, I actually like last.fm's widget better and the service overall but so far, it is almost rendered useless for my needs.. any thoughts?