Last.fm query

Last Updated:

1. mitch9294

mitch9294 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey first post here :D
    I did a search and I couldn't even find a single result for "last.fm" or "last fm" so hopefully I haven't overlooked anything

Anyway onto the point, I'm a Galaxy S owner living in Australia and I want to know if I can use Last.fm's radio feature if I pay. I understand that in supported countries (of which there are 3) users can listen to the radio feature no problems over 3G, WiFi and even EDGE for free, what I want to know is whether signing up to Last.fm's paid access will allow me to do the same thing in the land of Oz.

I'm really hoping & praying this is going to be the solution for me a I'd LOOOVE that feature to go with my new phone... especially as it'd be a huge advantage over my iPhone using buddies who can't get the app here:]

Thanks in advance

Mitch

Advertisement
  2. bamaredwingsfan

bamaredwingsfan Well-Known Member

When i scobble music that i listened to on my droid and try to share what im listening to with my facebook friends, it don't post the cover art of the album im listening to. Whats the deal with that?

3. mitch9294

mitch9294 New Member This Topic's Starter

Well I've found something of a workaround for my original problem, I can use tunewiki to listen to radio and also access my music etc. Looks like that's the solution until last.fm get their act together and make the app usable worldwide.

Hope others find this useful

4. KlaymenDK

KlaymenDK Well-Known Member

*cough cough*
    CSMarshal makes the latest Last.fm client available for download for us poor saps that are subscribers but can't get the app from our local market. :cool: