• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

Why the blank posts Nowie???

Blank posts???

The pix are showing up on my end :thinking::thinking::thinking:

<Face Palm> Oh! You mean why didn't I *say* anything? - I felt that the pictures were self explanatory. Eyebeam was giving me a hard time, LOL- He gets testy from time to time. He knows that I fight back...New moniker (Runs with Brick) ROTFLOL!!!

Upvote 0
I see nothing... perhaps they are on a site that requires a log in or something???
Where are they from?

I DUNNO!!! It's weird:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Because the pix show up for me both in my originals and in your quotes...smh

My PC kicked the bucket. So, I had to revert to my Powerbook. But that shouldn't be the issue...or *is* it???

Waaaaaaaa:(:(:(

Upvote 0
I DUNNO!!! It's weird:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Because the pix show up for me both in my originals and in your quotes...smh

My PC kicked the bucket. So, I had to revert to my Powerbook. But that shouldn't be the issue...or *is* it???

Waaaaaaaa:(:(:(

First... smh???

Second, i have posted stuff from my dropbox and while it shows up for me, since it is my personal dropbox thus password protected it didn't show up anywhere except the pc i was 'hosting' it from... only thing i can think of.
Just dying to know what it was now:mad:

ps, was it pics saved on your hdd??

Upvote 0
First... smh???

Second, i have posted stuff from my dropbox and while it shows up for me, since it is my personal dropbox thus password protected it didn't show up anywhere except the pc i was 'hosting' it from... only thing i can think of.
Just dying to know what it was now:mad:

ps, was it pics saved on your hdd??

Nope. They were pix that I used the "copy image location" feature as always...except now I'm doing it from a Mac instead of a PC

Can you see this pic below?

13042.jpg

Upvote 0
Yo, NA - NV's pics are showing up fine for me. :thinking: Like she said - both in the original post and your quote of her.
Do you have some sites blocked or a net-nanny type program installed?
Must be Ad block plus....
Thanks Eye!!!

I was starting to get upset, LOL - This lil group is very special to me

NV
I saw the last one.... and i have a hug, JUST FOR YOU!!

We're ALL special... except for when the short bus comes...then only ONE of us is special, and he hasn't been here lately
Wonder where he has been???
Please, please... I'm fine with NA or NightAngel or Nightie.... maybe even BF

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones