• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last post wins!

Again, this is a FAMILY FRIENDLY web site. Your post will probably disappear.

thank_you_for_playing_moogles.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Oh come on, Link! You should know -
Link??
*whistles*
Damn it!! what did i miss
Again, this is a FAMILY FRIENDLY web site. Your post will probably disappear.
Get him Nowie!! LOL
why work so hard .. finding pics....
simply put... I win!
Your in the dog house loser!!
NO win4u
x.png

Last edited by NightAngel at 23:16 Reason: i <3 abuzin ma guide powerzz
:eek::eek::eek:^^^^^
Just WHAT are you implying sir???????

Upvote 0
A Warranty replacement - ROTFLOL!

I am contemplating waiting for a dual core...My warranty phone is being upgraded to 2.1 with some Froyo essence, LOL - So, I may be good to go through Q1 when the Duals start to drop... It just means that Santa will have to make a belated stop for me in Q1 :p

Wish I could have a super version of this though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9WbNkWQGxU&feature=player_embedded

Sweet vid. A super version? What do you mean... phone seems pretty super to me already, lol. Your not in the UK are you?

Upvote 0
Sweet vid. A super version? What do you mean... phone seems pretty super to me already, lol. Your not in the UK are you?

No, I'm not in the UK. But this phone is not 3G and the technology is now moving to 4G so, I need a Super version of it, LOL
Unfortunately, its not on the list to come to the states. They took its little brother HTC DESIRE Z and brought it into the States as the G2.

Upvote 0
In bed with me
She's really let the cakes get to her but hey, the tighter the better :p
Don't make me grab the master sword and hunt your *ss down!!
Sorry, my bad. You didn't edit that post, did you? Damn that Shadow!

Um... Sometimes hot dogs are referred to as links... ;)
That damn shadow indeed!! Was gonna edit his post just to #$^% with him but he put so much work into pretending i did i didn't want to mess with it:D
And i was thinking 'The Legend of Zelda's' Link... I gotcha.... Was liking the Link:cool:
No, I'm not in the UK. But this phone is not 3G and the technology is now moving to 4G so, I need a Super version of it, LOL
Unfortunately, its not on the list to come to the states. They took its little brother HTC DESIRE Z and brought it into the States as the G2.
Phone did look phat!!
Gotta run for now peeps.... Everyone play nice!!
(no more trouble making Nowie:p:p)

Upvote 0
Don't make me grab the master sword and hunt your *ss down!!

That damn shadow indeed!! Was gonna edit his post just to #$^% with him but he put so much work into pretending i did i didn't want to mess with it:D
And i was thinking 'The Legend of Zelda's' Link... I gotcha.... Was liking the Link:cool:

Phone did look phat!!
Gotta run for now peeps.... Everyone play nice!!
(no more trouble making Nowie:p:p)

Trouble-making??? Moi??? :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones