Lastest Incredible CreationAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I am completely bored with the 1000 threads about Froyo so I am starting something more entertaining. (To me at least ;))

You might remember my last creation, The Incredible Entertainment Center. Well... I have made another, this one a bit more simple but I like it none the less. And it doesn't take up as much room as the last one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. dymmeh

dymmeh Well-Known Member

i like pineapple cilantro too

3. Terabethia

It's my favorite "light" scent. For a heavier one, I love Home Sweet Home. Makes the room smell like you just baked cinnamon cookies :D

4. tehknics

tehknics Active Member

Nice work on the dock! What all did you make it out of? The yellow stitching kind of reminds me of the stitching on Doc Marten shoes :D

5. Skorpios1027

Skorpios1027 Frell me dead VIP Member

Great work. And thanks, I'm getting bored with all the froyo posts too.

NightAngel79 likes this.
  6. Marsden

Marsden Member

Nice.

I like how it serves both as a cinema, or, with the projection screen removed, a stage for live productions.

7. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member Contributor

Looks pretty cool.

8. Vaseline Smith

Vaseline Smith Well-Known Member

Nice work, Me want!

9. Vaseline Smith

Vaseline Smith Well-Known Member

Or target practice for apple fanboys;)

10. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Super Jealous :eek:

11. AeolianReflex

AeolianReflex Well-Known Member

All that beauty and you're creative too.....
    Nice work!

Terabethia likes this.
  12. yojoe600

yojoe600 Well-Known Member

good to see something other than "froyoss yo" post on the first page thanks :p

13. Terabethia

Thanks everyone!! While the entertainment center is cooler, this one is a bit more practical :D

This one was actually super simple, it's made out of foam board. I like the foam board because it's light and easy to work with (and cheap!) but it's sturdy enough to hold up well.

I then spray painted it with spackle paint and pasted on the logo and droid guys that I printed on photo paper. A little fabric paint and some ribbon and I was all set. Oh yea... and to be a little extra girly, I put "diamond" gems on the red android's eyes ;)

14. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

15. cakelady

cakelady Member

From the picture I thought you used a block of high density foam. How did you put it together? Did you glue layers together?

16. Terabethia

There is actually foam inside of it (it's the huge thick foam my fianc

17. oman321

oman321 Well-Known Member

Excuse my ignorance, how do you activate dock mode on our Inc's? All I can find is that it is not done by magnets. Terabethia, it appears from your first pic that you are in your all apps screen and it's displayed in landscape. I am assuming your are in a dock setting, no?

18. Terabethia

I don't think there is a "dock mode" on the DINC. At least not one that I am aware of.

What you are seeing in my picture is the App Drawer from Launcher Pro Plus. LPP allows you to use landscape mode for home screens and folders and such.

19. oman321

Oh I see, didn't realize you had laucher pro. Actually I did find a dock mode, but I am not able to utilize as it senses that it is not in a dock. I read something about a 5pin usb connector for the Evo but I am not certain if it is the same with the DInc.

What I found is that if you long press on a blank screen area so the menu for widgets, folders and shortcuts comes up. Go to shortcuts, settings, you are then given more settings options one of which is Dock settings. When you press it here it will set it as a short cut on your screen.

You can then select it to see the options of dock audio config and dock placement sound. Dock placement sound you check and uncheck, but config wont let you select it as it recognizes that it is not on a dock.

I referenced this in "the little things" thread but no one mentioned anything about my post so I wasn't sure if it was something from 2.1 although I don't believe it was. I figured maybe there is hope for an oem dock.

20. RawlingsSc

RawlingsSc Well-Known Member Contributor

This isn't in 2.1, I just checked. At least, I think I checked in the right place. (Don't shoot me if I'm wrong. :eek: )

21. oman321

Wouldn't think of it. I came accross it and it stood out to me as I didn't recall it from 2.1. Long press on blank screen, shortcuts, settings, Dock settings should be right below Display settings with the same green cog wheel as shown in the 1st settings selection.

In fact there is also a Device administration settings shortcut as well which wasn't there before either. If I set that as a shortcut and try to click it, it tells me there are no administrators available?:confused: