LastFm App & 2.1 Upgrade

Last Updated:

1. joffyw

joffyw New Member This Topic's Starter

Can't quite believe some of us are here, now on 2.1 unbranded in the UK. Due to the heat last night couldn't sleep so got up at 12am, out of curisoty checked for updates........2.30am after downloading i'm still sat on the decking checking the new features........

Anyway, one thing i have noticed is the fact i cannot log onto LastFm using the app, has anyone else had this!!!! I can log in fine via a pc so i know it's not my account, just from the phone.

Advertisement
  2. ajrr1

ajrr1 Active Member

I had the same problem. I removed the app then got it back from android maRket and now it works fine.

3. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Even though the OTA update seems to leave all your apps in tact, some apps installed on 1.5 can't just be copied over to 2.1

When I upgraded to 2.1 and tried to restore backed up apps many of them wouldn't even install.

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Member

I did the same as above and worked for me:)

5. MR_COATES

MR_COATES Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. Remove and re-install worked fine.

6. joffyw

joffyw New Member This Topic's Starter

That's the beauty of this forum. Done as suggested and now working perfect again, thank you all so much.

Just need to sort co-pilot out and i'm off and running.

7. shadders139

shadders139 Well-Known Member

i don't have the 2.1 update, but since this is the only thread i could find about the last fm app, i thought i'd post this question here.

i can't seem to be able to search for artists on the app, i type in a name but there doesn't seem to be a search button or a go button? theres just a google voice search button??