Late tonight or early tomorrow my affair with the mt3g could be over

Last Updated: 2010-03-23 02:24:03
  1. sensesfail99

sensesfail99 Well-Known Member

So either tonight or tomorrow I could be possibly ending my affair with the mt3g and going to the dark side :p
    and getting an Iphone! Of course Ill be keeping my mt3g and will bounce back and forth between the 2.

I think ill use the mt3g as a work phone and the Iphone as an out and about phone!

Advertisement
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

You're dead to me now. :p
  3. jfritzs2

jfritzs2 Well-Known Member

Bad, bad idea!
  4. Octavian

Octavian Member

Good grief! Two phones! Seems like your afair with your checking account may soon be over as well =D
  5. jfritzs2

I'm in Salt Lake right now, what can I do to get you to avoid this? ;) Just kidding .... But seriously. Really I'd say sell you Mytouch, get like $200 for that, take the money you'd spend on an iPhone, and then put all that toward a Nexus. But hey that's just me.
  6. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

what he said!
  7. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

So how is that fugly brunette treating you so far?
  8. BiGMERF

lol, who is the fugly brunette?
  9. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

10. jfritzs2

It does make me laugh, but why is it a brunette? I'd probably say red head. :D
  11. InstantKarma

Me too, redheads are evil. Trust me on that, I married one and had a LTR with another. lol
  12. rick00770

rick00770 Active Member

the i phone is a sissy phone i had one got rid of it, go for the nexus one, htc hd2, droid, or even eris, id sooner stay with mytouch,
  13. sensesfail99

Well Ive got both phones up and running and its amazing! Im going to sell my mytouch and the extra new iphone 8gb 3g i aquired during all the transactions for 450 and then pick up a nexus one. Then I will have the best of both worlds! BAHAHAHAHAAAA
  14. jfritzs2

Good man! Hopefully we'll still see you around the Mytouch forum every once in awhile!
  15. sensesfail99

Ill stay around because my wife has a mytouch! And Who knows when someone will finally buy my mytouch.
  16. BiGMERF

if the iphone had a twat , id be f'n it.
  17. jfritzs2

Wow, strong words, but really you'd have to be careful, who knows what it might have - Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, HIV or AIDS, Hepatitis, Crabs, Syphilis, Genital Warts, the list goes on, and believe me, I've seen my far share of iPhones with these problems.
  18. InstantKarma

I'm absolutely certain it would have vagina dentata.
  19. jfritzs2

Haha, I had to look that one up, but it reminds me of South Park -

[​IMG]

"The Galgemek vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor sharp teeth!"
  20. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

I should've got a nexus. But it wasn't until after I got my mytouch then I heard about the nexus lol. But don't get me wrong, I love the mytouch!
  21. jfritzs2

Yeah its a good phone, especially the v1.2 and I kinda think it looks sleeker than the Nexus, but if only it had a snapdragon in it with even more ram :)