Latest at@t update ruined mmsSupport

1. Thundersteel21

Thundersteel21 New Member

Hey everyone. Just updated at@t note 2 for multi window and noticed mms changes. I noticed now when I choose a custom background mms pic it automatically darkens so much you cannot see it? Also when the custom background is enabled the scrolling is laggy as hell, like galaxy s3 laggy. Why did they even mess with these changes.... the multi window is kinda gimmicky anyway. Anyway to uninstall this update?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Slow Rider

Slow Rider New Member

I noticed the lag on the message scrolling with the custom background as well. Wish I had a solution - just wanted you to know you weren't the only one that noticed it.
  3. Thundersteel21

Yep thanks. That's what I get for not waiting. Four steps forward three steps back. Don't they check this?? I literally discovered it in 10minutes! I'm not saying it's a deal breaker but jeez phone was perfect. How can I uninstall this?
  4. BufordTJustice

BufordTJustice Well-Known Member

Did you guys get auto correct in this update? I have US Cellular and they havent updated to 4.1.2 yet but I really hope we will get autocorrect, Im flummoxed by its absence on the flagship of the android phones...
  5. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

I have the AT&T N2 and I'm not having any of these problems. Custom background is working fine and not laggy at all.
  6. Qbeezy24

Qbeezy24 New Member

Yea I have same problem also with this, im new here and read this post and checked it out and what do you know it happens.
  7. Thundersteel21

Mms used to be fluid and you can really tell the lag on just the custom background. I tried resetting, using pics that were not on sd card etc. Nada. It darkens the background so much what's the point? If I was really nitpicking stock background Mms scroll is slightly choppier more I play with it.
  8. carme4

carme4 Well-Known Member

I'm using the stock background and my MMS is lagging forever!
  9. lcneed

lcneed Well-Known Member

Get the swiftkey flow beta. It is so much better than the Samsung keyboard.