latest football scores

1. jamos316

jamos316 Well-Known Member

is there a twitter service that tweets you the latest scores from the premier league. i have found a few but they have all seemed to have stopped tweeting from last year. the app im using is 'seesmic' so if you can not do this on twitter maybe you can do this from facebook or google buzz. please let me know

Advertisement
    :
    dumisani81 likes this.
  2. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Just download ESPN's scorecenter app, unless there is some reason you have to use twitter.
  3. Casual Pete

Casual Pete Well-Known Member

The mirror have a steady stream of football related news/scores.

https://twitter.com/#!/MirrorFootball

If you just want scores you're better off using a stand alone app,as suggested above.
  4. jamos316

jamos316 Well-Known Member

just thought it would be good and much easier to have all this information together on one page.
  5. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

Nah the scorecenter app is easy to use and you can customize it to follow your favorite teams or leagues. Twitter would seem much more of a hassle than a stand alone app.
  6. david99

david99 New Member

Take a look at SportMate - I've used the Java version for 3 years but the Android is much better. Lots of stats, H2H, last 15 games data, etc. Event updates and push alerts I find to be much faster than the others.
  7. appipps

appipps New Member

I downloaded Soccer Scores - FotMob :cool: from Android Market, comes with worldwide live results & notifications, tables and much more, I think you might like it.