1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Latest software version on orange?General

1. Ejgreen

Ejgreen Active Member

Heya,

For those on orange: What software version are you running? I currently have
    android 2.3.3
    htc sense 2.1

software number 2.50.61.3

Is this the latest version? When I go to check for updates it claims there is no update available but my friend has a new version and is on orange!

Please help!

Thanks, Emily

Advertisement
  2. Casey_Chaos

Casey_Chaos Well-Known Member

My friend is on Orange and he checked for updates yesterday, still nothing. He has the same version as you. As usual Orange are last to send out any updates, part of the reason I rooted.
    Are you sure your friend hasn't got an unbranded phone even though he is on Orange?
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Is it possible they're unbranded? Do they have a 405 in their software version?
  4. Ejgreen

Ejgreen Active Member

hey, nah no 405 in software version, he is definately not unbranded
  5. Peegy

Peegy Member

Not just Orange. T-Mobile have not updated either on branded.
  6. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member

was one of the lucky ones to get the 1st 2 batches of DHD's that were unbranded 14months ago, my dad's got an orange branded DHD and he's not got anything as of yet...
  7. Got the sense 3.0 update this afternoon on Orange UK branded handset. Randomly did a check update and it appeared, update installed fine.
  8. Peegy

Peegy Member

I also got the upgrade last night on T-Mobile. Did a random check and it was there.
  9. Sails

Sails Member

I'm on a Orange branded DHD and the software update notification has just come up to upgrade to v2.3.5. My current Android version is 2.3.3 and HTC Sense version 2.1, software number 2.50.61.3
  10. Seyley

Seyley New Member

I'm on an Orange branded DHD and my software is now Android 2.3.5, HTC Sense version 3.0,Software number 3.13.61.5. Love it!