Latest swype for DI? and flash 10.1 apk if possible.General

Last Updated:

1. k.electron

k.electron Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can someone post directions to get to the latest proper swype build that works flawlessly in both portrait and landscape for DI. i had the cab for winmo and i cant stop swyping.

also, if anyone has the link/directions to flash 10.1 apk that works properly with DI webkit browser and/or opera, please post here, much appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

A flash 10.1 APK is useless just so you know. It isn't like WinMo where you could just install it and it would work. Sucks yea....try Skyfire for your flash needs, it's in the market.

3. photographx

photographx Well-Known Member

4. k.electron

errr.. what do u mean wont work after installing? i saw videos of nexus 1 with flash 10.1. do u perchance mean that flash is something that needs to be baked into the OS and cannot be installed just on top of things?

much appreciated sir.

5. CRPercodani

Exactly. It needs things in the OS to function. We should be getting full flash support in the next build of Android (2.2). I came from WinMo a few years ago and I know how you feel.

EDIT: The video you saw of N1 is from Adobe directly, they did it on the Droid also but have not released any working flash products for us.

k.electron likes this.
  6. k.electron

ah ok. that makes sense. well.. they better get froyo on here real quick then. preferably a rooted rom.

i like to think of android as a winmo clone that is more current. wp7 really makes me sad. emulating the no-good iphone.

7. CRPercodani

Yea you will have to root if you want to get 2.2 quickly. HTC is known for taking MONTHS to update Sense and release updates. With root you will be able to flash a 2.2 ROM (albeit without sense most likely) a few days after Google releases the source to the AOSP.