• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LaucherPro Update

thanks for this update...this is some good stuff that was added!

first off...I have always loved sense...never even had the slightest desire to try a different launcher. I've heard so many people talk about how great LauncherPro was and I've read numerous reviews about it (all good too)...so my curiousity was at its peak.

i finally rooted my hero, installed DC 2.08.01 and started playing around. once I did, it was a natural progression to want to check out this great launcher that everyone has raved about (and even some of the custom roms are now using over helix and adw). am i glad I did!!! :D I love this thing. this is the launcher that Sense should have used. I love the dock and the additions of up to 15 spaces (and to be able to set them up however I want). total flexibility/customization (isn't that the android mantra?). I've only had LauncherPro on my phone for a little over 24 hours now...but I can tell you, it won't be leaving. I can't say enough good things about it and all the flexibility/customization it allows me...if only i knew what I've been missing...I'd of jumped ship sooner! thanks junkiepilot to whoever all had a part in building LauncherPro...you have made the best launcher out there...and have converted another sense fanatic to your app. keep up the good work and thanks for being active on these forums!
FOM

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones