1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

LaucherPro Update

Last Updated:

1. junkiepilot

junkiepilot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

New release of Launcher Pro with wicked new additions!

The new LauncherPro Beta v0.6.0 is here and it brings the goodies! It includes a few bugfixes and some exciting new features.
    Here

Advertisement
    JiMMaR likes this.
  2. cds0699

cds0699 Well-Known Member

I love launcher pro. Thanks for the updates and your hard work :)

3. fisher_of_man

fisher_of_man Member

thanks for this update...this is some good stuff that was added!

first off...I have always loved sense...never even had the slightest desire to try a different launcher. I've heard so many people talk about how great LauncherPro was and I've read numerous reviews about it (all good too)...so my curiousity was at its peak.

i finally rooted my hero, installed DC 2.08.01 and started playing around. once I did, it was a natural progression to want to check out this great launcher that everyone has raved about (and even some of the custom roms are now using over helix and adw). am i glad I did!!! :D I love this thing. this is the launcher that Sense should have used. I love the dock and the additions of up to 15 spaces (and to be able to set them up however I want). total flexibility/customization (isn't that the android mantra?). I've only had LauncherPro on my phone for a little over 24 hours now...but I can tell you, it won't be leaving. I can't say enough good things about it and all the flexibility/customization it allows me...if only i knew what I've been missing...I'd of jumped ship sooner! thanks junkiepilot to whoever all had a part in building LauncherPro...you have made the best launcher out there...and have converted another sense fanatic to your app. keep up the good work and thanks for being active on these forums!
    FOM

4. aschneid

aschneid Member

Can I add apps to the actual dock? If so, how? The only thing I was able to see to be able to add was shortcuts.

Thanks for any help.

5. Aremihc

Aremihc Well-Known Member

Uh.... everything is just a shortcut. The actual app is a file on the phone. Adding a shortcut of an app is the same as dropping it on your homescreen...

6. Espike

Espike Well-Known Member

Long press on a slot where you want to add the app shortcut, on the pop up select applications, choose the app you want shortcut-ed, choose the style of icon you like, rinse, repeat.