• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launch my screen at start

athegn

Android Expert
May 26, 2010
I want my Tab 2 to go to my specific Home screen when I press the power button.

If I power off/restart it goes to the standard home screen. If I just switch on, say after a screen time out, it goes to the browser?

I cannot find a setting to change this.

Any help please?

I want my Tab 2 to go to my specific Home screen when I press the power button.

If I power off/restart it goes to the standard home screen. If I just switch on, say after a screen time out, it goes to the browser?

I cannot find a setting to change this.

Any help please?

Kinda late in the reply but in case someone else wants this info, on one of your pages take your finger and thumb and place it on the screen and pinch them together, this should bring up all of the pages. To delete ones you don't want hold them down and drag them to trash. To add new pages click the page at the bottom right that has a big plus sign and to set one of the pages as your home page just click the little house icon on that page.

Reactions: allDroidnow
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones