launch vs replacement.General

1. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I just got my replacement Dinc I had a launch one and the replacement is much better anyone else notice it with their replacement?

Advertisement
  2. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

I got a replacement shipped to me that I ended up not needing. But I did check it before putting it back in box to ship it back. The only difference was the sticker under the battery was a different layout. Other then that everything seemed the same...

What exactly are you seeing that is much better?
  3. Emoney53

Emoney53 Well-Known Member

better in what way? sure theres no placebo affect?
  4. esn

esn Well-Known Member

Call quality and speaker for one and no rebooting any more. Yes for the most part It's the same but the call quality is what I expect from a Verizon device.
  5. windycity

windycity Well-Known Member

That seems strange. It should not be materially different and be advertised as the same.
  6. tsears

tsears Member

Yes, I've noticed a dramatic decrease in the issues that I had previously, (ambient light sensor not working, rebooting, music player errors) Haven't tried to root yet but my launch phone couldn't go into ADB recovery.
  7. heyeaglefn

heyeaglefn Well-Known Member

No difference at all between the 3 I have had, battery the same, Pink hue, etc...it has already been confirmed that they are all made the same way outside of the LCD changes, so any issues that are different were probably hardware defects.
  8. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Considering that you had to have your first one replaced, I would hope that the replacement would be better. *eyeroll*

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk Pro.
    Emoney53 likes this.
  9. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

I've had 2 replacements both alot worse then my Original, 3rd will come end of month, last try :( if not keeping original :)