Launcher help!! PLease :)

Last Updated:

1. CherishD85

CherishD85 Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry If I sound like a total idot but here is my question.
    I installed launcher pro and then I wanted to adjust the settings but it was not listed in my app list. So I unistalled it because it WAS listed in my MANAGE app list. What I want is to be able to have the launcher pro or something like it that lets you view your homescreen in landscape mode also. And or corse I need to know where to find the program. And is there a way to hide the att crapware? I dont want to root it because I think thats beyond me at this point I just dont want to see it. Thank you! :D

Advertisement
  2. overstrand

overstrand Member

from your home screen (while running launcher) click the settings button then preferances

CherishD85 likes this.
  3. Steemax

Steemax Well-Known Member

Well I'm not sure If i understood this correctly, but you installed LauncherPro but weren't able to find the settings for it? Once you install it, it doesn't go into your appdrawer or anything like that, you have to go to your home screen hit the menu button and hit "Preferences" that is the LauncherPro settings where you can find everything your looking for ^.^ precisely the landscape mode homescreen. :D

CherishD85 likes this.
  4. CherishD85

CherishD85 Member This Topic's Starter

Now I feel like a big idiot :cool:, lol..thank you