Launcher PP helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. wharpig

wharpig Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My problem started yesterday, when I unlock the phone I get this "cloud" effect that basically makes the phone unusable for about 2 seconds while it does its thing....I dont like it and I dont know how to get rid of it? I firth thought it was cool, but the lag time while it goes across is just annoying now. Does anyone know how I can disable that? I am assuming its the LPP that is doing it because I cant think of any other widgets or apps i have installed in the last 2 days.

FIXED!
    Weather Widget was causing the problem, uninstall-ed and now all is good.

Advertisement
  2. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

I was getting the same exact thing yesterday. I thought it may have been a weather widget I installed, so I uninstalled it and I haven't seen it since. Weird thing. It could be a weather widget.

3. archer

archer Member

Beautifull Widgets has a setting called Unlock Animations and if you have it checked it will show the clouds, sun, rain or whatever the weather is when you unlock the phone. Looks cool but slows you down right after the unlock.

4. mortymouse

mortymouse Well-Known Member

I have that option enabled on my wifes phone with Beautiful Widgets. Are you using that app? If so, its a feature that can be shut off.

EDIT, oops looks like I kept that window open a bit long and archer beat me to it.

5. wharpig

wharpig Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have beautiful widgets installed, but I dont like it....I just uninstalled the program and it is still doing it...

**Update**
    I did uninstall Weather Widget and it fixed the problem, not is does make sense a weather widget doing that. thanks for the help guys

6. john0821

john0821 Well-Known Member

hahaha Yea, it is the animation for your weather widget. :)