launcher pro and syncSupport

Last Updated:

1. Jimbo670

Jimbo670 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am using lLauncherpro and am very happy. Seems to have killed most of tha lag in the phone.

I do have one issue. I can not sync my google contacts. Anybody have this happen? Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. androidtp

androidtp Well-Known Member

did you go into your settings and hit accounts and sync? this should be where you can manually sync your contacts and choose your auto sync and backgroud settings. knowing what rom you're on helps as well

3. alex51

alex51 Well-Known Member

Go to your contacts on your ph.,be sure each are set to sync with Google(you should have 2 choices Google or ph.), and you have a Google acct. set up to sync contacts/calender.

4. Jimbo670

Jimbo670 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

OK little better explanation sorry. All my contacts are google, I am on stock 2.1. I get the error message after attempting to sink

5. chawski

chawski Well-Known Member

i used LP for about a month with no problem. would still be using it today but just loaded cyanogen 6 which comes with adw and just never really thought about changing over to LP until i set everything up how i like it. I cant really think of any cons from it. it was definately worlds faster than sense

6. dpeeps74

dpeeps74 Well-Known Member

If you are having a problem syncing on your phone, ensure you login to gmail from a computer. This will happen if your account has been breached and google will force you to change your password before you can login using your mobile device. At least this is what happened to me.