Launcher Pro causing flicker?Support

Last Updated:

1. elecga

elecga Active Member This Topic's Starter

For people using Launcher Pro have you noticed a flicker on the bottom 1/3rd of the screen? Its only noticeable for me on brighter backgrounds since its a dark gray or black box thats flickering. It seemed to go away after uninstalling Launcher, but I really liked using it so would like to know if theres a fix or at least a confirmation that its happening to others.

Advertisement
  2. travishamockery

travishamockery Well-Known Member

haven't seen this on mine at all

3. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

I've never had that happen and I've used LP on 3 different phones; Droid, Inc and X. Have you tried turning the phone off and then back on? It seems to help with little glitches sometimes.

4. elecga

Restarting actually made it worse :( I now have a pink horizontal strip running along near the top of my screen. It changes colors depending on the color of the page i'm on, and i'm still getting a flicker but now it seems like its the whole screen. Also, now the problems don't go away even if I uninstall LauncherPro. I'm gonna try to do a factory reset when my battery charges a bit more.

5. elecga

Looks like I now have a permanent discolored horizontal strip running across the screen. Tried doing factory reset, shutting off and pulling out battery. Anybody have any other ideas before I have to go through replacing it?