Launcher Pro for Droid

Last Updated:

1. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded and installed LauncherPro today, but I cannot find it anywhere. How do I run the program. Under Marketplace is shows its installed, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Advertisement
  2. droideris

droideris Well-Known Member

Download Home Switcher (pname:com.ymst.homeswitcher) and set LauncherPro as default.

3. megah1tz

megah1tz Member

Or reboot your phone and you get presented the screen to select the launcher!

4. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Well-Known Member

all i have to do is hit the home button and it asked me which do i want to use? i set launcherpro as default and....done.

5. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Filter "All". I'm not sure if you have the tabs up top or if you have to go to Menu > Filter because I forgot what it was like on 2.1. Find the app called "Home". Go into that from the manage screen and click "Clear Defaults". Now press your home button and you should be given a choice.

6. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks everyone! I figured it out while eating lunch...lol. I hit the HOME button and got a prompt to select regular or launchpro.

I notice lanuchpro comes with about 5 or 6 live themes (or wallpapers, don't know which it is considered), does launchpro have more you can download or do you just have to find them on the marketplace?