• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Launcher Pro Force Closes after unplugging

WalmartSecurity

Android Enthusiast
Apr 29, 2010
It seems like every morning when I unplug my phone LauncherPro seems to not respond and force close. Are there certain memory settings I should be using to prevent this?

Also, when LPP DOES force close, there's no way to get out of it. If I click "Force close" instead of "wait", it will just reload my default homescreen, but then force close again. It's an endless loop!

Any suggestions?

I had this problem and found it to be FancyWidgets. It wasn't doing that to me at first but all of a sudden POOF I was stuck in the same scenario as you. I uninstalled FancyWidgets and downloaded Beautiful Widgets instead and so far everything has been good. Perhaps you have an app that has gone crazy on you as well. Could always try to reinstall LPP

Upvote 0
I had this problem and found it to be FancyWidgets. It wasn't doing that to me at first but all of a sudden POOF I was stuck in the same scenario as you. I uninstalled FancyWidgets and downloaded Beautiful Widgets instead and so far everything has been good. Perhaps you have an app that has gone crazy on you as well. Could always try to reinstall LPP

Oh no! I have both downloaded but I love the htc clock. I wish somebody would make an flip clock skin for BW that looks exactly like the Sense clock. If weather&toggle widgets can do it then why not BW?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones