Launcher Pro - help with homescreens

Last Updated:

1. Shelbster

Shelbster Guest This Topic's Starter

I am currently using Launcher Pro with 4 homescreens. My default is homescreen #2. I want to go to 5 homescreens, but when I do, I want my default to be #3 for obvious reasons. I know how to change my default to screen #3, but is there any way to switch my screens so that my current #2 becomes screen #3?

I think this sounds confusing, but what I want to do is move all of my icons and widgets from screen #2 to #3? Is there an easy way to do this on LauncherPro without having to erase all of my icons and widgets from #2 and then re-do them all over again on screen #3?

Advertisement
  2. Tinyboss

Tinyboss Active Member

Your icons can be dragged after a long-touch, but I don't know about widgets...long-touch on widgets starts a resize now on Launcher Pro.

3. CaCHooKa Man

CaCHooKa Man Well-Known Member

you have to drag all the icons and widgets one by one to the new screen. this is one advantage that touchwiz has over other homescreen replacements since you can just drag and drop the homescreens to whatever position you want.

4. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Yeah I was very surprised and disappointed to find that while Launcher Pro, while an upgrade in every other way, couldn't do something basic like rearrange home screens (which Touch Wiz can).